With a very low electrical consumption, the Dinamic standalone air conditioning unit is particularly suitable for night-time use when the engine is off.
The Dinamic is exclusively designed for on-road vehicles such as car transporter trucks, cabins with excess height, American cabins or cabins without a hatch.
The unit is fitted on the rear part of the cabin and the original hatch remains intact. It regulates the temperature inside the cabin during overnight stops and during the loading and unloading operations with the engine off.
- Completely electrical
- Reduced fuel expenses
- 100% environmentally friendly – by shutting the engine off during
operation, drivers prevent atmospheric emissions of CO2
- Comfortable rest in the vehicle cab, which contributes to road safety
- Installation without touching the vehicle engine
- Operational with engine switched ON or OFF
- Virtually maintenance free
- Installation on the rear wall of the cabin
- Manual and automatic function
- Digital thermometer (in ºC and ºF)
- Interior control panel
- Double battery protection
- Remote control by radio frequency (RF)
- Available in 24V
For more information, please contact us today!
This high performance standalone air conditioning system is specifically designed for on-road trucks. Due to its very low electrical consumption, the unit is particularly suitable for the night-time use – letting drivers stay comfortable and sleep well without the truck motor idling.
- Car transporter trucks, cabins with excess height,
American cabins or cabins without a hatch
- Available in 24V
Click image to enlarge
- Switch ON the unit 10 to 20 minutes before the vehicle is stopped (the air conditioning of the vehicle must be kept switched ON).
- Close the curtains immediately after stopping the vehicle.
- Always keep the unit in the mode << CA >> (automatic control).
- If the vehicle is stopped during the day, do not face the cabin towards the sun.
- The windows and the hatch must be closed.